Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Bay Area a skin-smart beauty network – San Francisco Chronicle
- What changes in the skin might mean – Bismarck Tribune
- Colorado Company Plans Pot-Infused Skin Care Line – Yahoo! News (blog)
- Melanoma, the most dangerous skin cancer – Sarasota Herald-Tribune
- Emulator Skin Switcher lets you change the look of your Windows Phone 8 … – WinBeta
- Ukranian National Club hosts benefit for Auburn man fighting skin cancer – Auburn Citizen
- Skin care goes water-free – The New Age Online
- Skin cancer – Minneapolis Star Tribune
- If I’m just starting out with fillers, should I go with Sculptra or Juvederm?
- Golden girl: Miranda Kerr shimmers in a skin-tight dress sequin dress that … – Daily Mail