Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- A question about Fraxel post procedure care – what’s best?
- Grandfather: Boy, 7, in Perry gasoline fire to undergo skin grafts – StandardNet
- Save your skin – Khaleej Times
- Know the difference between dry skin and disease. (Fotolia.com) – Albany Times Union
- Bird skin expert to speak at Audubon meeting – Ravalli Republic
- Get the ultimate makeover at G Skin Therapy in Exeter – Seacoastonline.com
- Prep your skin for winter – Times of India
- Battling Rough, Dry Skin? Leading Cosmetic Dermatologist Recommends … – Sacramento Bee
- How To Wash Your Face: 7 Ways To Keep Your Skin Healthy – Huffington Post
- Allergan to Buy SkinMedica Skin Care Business for $350 Million – Motley Fool