Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Local dermatologist creates skin care line for men – Ahwatukee Foothills News
- Why Herbalife and Nu Skin Shares Tumbled – Motley Fool
- Nu Skin Suffers As Investors Back Away From Door-To-Door – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Tiger skin seized – Himalayan Times
- Skin hangovers on the rise in party season – Times of India
- Hensman leads in skin cancer fight – Newcastle Herald
- Top-Ranked NU Skin Enterprises Getting Very Oversold – Forbes
- Products for the eye area?
- Winter Skin Care: How to Wash Your Face (video) – Ottawa Citizen
- Hepatitis C Drug Linked With Deadly Skin Rashes – RTT News