Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Christmas cleaning & your skin – Trinidad & Tobago Express
- ‘Tis the season to suffer red itchy skin: How cold walks and mulled wine mean … – Daily Mail
- Stanford Innovation: Self-Healing Skin, Easier Drink Pouring, and a New Kind … – National Geographic
- Scientists Look For New Drugs In Skin Of Russian Frog : Shots – Health News … – NPR (blog)
- CeraVe offers winter skin protection for everyone: Family Beauty Spot – Toronto Star
- Hypersonic fight aborted due to skin peeling – CBS News
- Aquacel Foam Dressings Protect Against Skin Breakdown – Monthly Prescribing Reference
- UV Nail Lamps Do Not Significantly Up Skin Cancer Risk – Monthly Prescribing Reference
- SPIM 2012: skin from every angle – Premium beauty
- A makeover to give you mannequin skin – Health & Beauty – Life & Style … – Evening Standard