Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Hospital promotes skin-to-skin contact with newborns – KEPR 19
- Quinn asks lawmakers to put some skin in the game on pension, health care cuts – Chicago Tribune
- Keep Skin Looking Great After 50, From Bobbi Brown (WATCH) – Huffington Post
- What is the best nonsurgical treatment for crepey skin under the eyes?
- I’m a guy with acne and nothing has worked. What now?
- Why haven’t you answered my question?
- I Swapped Skin-Care Routines With My Boyfriend – New York Magazine
- Sirona Biochem’s Cosmetic Skin Lighteners More Stable Than Leading … – Equities.com
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Named on Creepy, ‘Skin-Crawly’ Romance List – Gather Celebs News Channel
- The Most Hydrating Foods For Dry Skin And Hair: Cucumbers, Fish And…Celery? – Huffington Post