Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Life & Health: Dry, Winter Skin – WTAJ
- Mutations Found in ‘Junk’ DNA May Be Driving Skin Cancers – Bloomberg
- When Seasons Change, So Should Your Skin-Care Routine – Huffington Post
- Ring covered in human skin gives design the finger – CNET
- Katie Holmes uses SNAIL SLIME to keep her skin in top condition: Latest beauty … – Daily Mail
- Study: Skin Cancer Detection Apps Aren’t Reliable – Allure Magazine (blog)
- Exotic skins _ real and faux _ fuel interesting, luxurious style without going … – Washington Post
- Newswise — Cold weather is the enemy of skin. – Newswise (press release)
- How To Exfoliate Your Face And Get Smooth Skin In 3 Minutes (PHOTOS) – Huffington Post
- The Ghanaian woman who made millions fighting skin-bleaching – BBC News