Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- People’s Pharmacy: Will snail slime smooth skin? – Buffalo News
- Ten people treated for skin irritation in Virginia Beach – The Virginian-Pilot
- Nine Natural Ways to Love Your Skin – Huffington Post
- More than a dozen treated for skin irritation in Va. Beach – The Virginian-Pilot
- New way of detecting the most dangerous skin cancer – ABC Action News
- What Causes Sagging Facial Skin?
- GE Unit Loses $5 Million Verdict Over Dye Damage to Skin – Bloomberg
- Victoria Beckham’s $19 secret to perfect skin – New York Daily News (blog)
- The £5.95 Weleda ‘skin food’ that Victoria Beckham swears by (and Adele … – Daily Mail
- Personalised skincare: The secret behind Millie Mackintosh’s gorgeous glow – hellomagazine.com