Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Skin is wearing thin on HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ – Washington Post
- Lab Rat: This Mask Burns, But Leaves Skin Soft – New York Magazine
- The man with the bionic ear: Pioneering implant placed under the skin could … – Daily Mail
- Dermatitis can cause fingerprint ID failures – Health24.com
- Post-party hangover skin secrets – FemaleFirst.co.uk
- Skin Tight Outta Sight Rebel Burlesque and Projection Booth Metro presents … – blogTO (blog)
- Shopping Blog MyReviewsNow.net Promotes New Year Offer on Skin Care … – PR.com (press release)
- Bengals’ Vontaze Burfict gets under Ravens’ skin, leading to personal fouls on … – Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Skin Aesthetic Center “Advanced Medical Systems” Opens New Clinic – San Francisco Chronicle (press release)
- Jungle Rot Reissuing Skin The Living – Gun Shy Assassin