Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- EXCL Clip, Comments: “IN THEIR SKIN” – FANGORIA
- The FlexiShield Skin For iPad Mini: Good, But It Should Be Cheaper [Review] – Cult of Mac
- Painted Skin: The Resurrection – DVD Talk
- Despite their thick skins, alligators and crocodiles are surprisingly touchy – Phys.Org
- Skin Deep: Tretinoin connects better living through chemistry – Florida Today
- In what order should I use these products??? It’s so confusing!
- Will hydroquinone help with brown spots after IPL?
- Different Causes of Brown Spots and Pigment
- Dry Skin Gets Relief with Skin Care From Other Cultures
- How to prevent dry skin – Times of India