Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Can a scar caused by a cold sore be improved by laser treatment?
- More problems with melasma??
- Skin Care for Eczema Follows the ‘Less is More’ Principle
- “NuFACE Week” at Skincare-News.com – Day Three – Superior NuFACE Anti-Aging … – MarketWatch (press release)
- Economics Journal: Is Fairer Skin Really ‘Better’? – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Nu Skin Enterprises Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 – Sacramento Bee
- Skin and Hair Tips for Sandy-Smacked Storm Chasers – New York Magazine
- Quick-Release Medical Tape Minimizes Neonatal Skin Injury – Azom.com
- CFL Bulbs May be Harmful to Our Skin – EmpowHer
- Nu Skin Enterprises Reschedules Third Quarter Earnings – Sacramento Bee