Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Plenty of (very tanned) skin on show! Alex Gerrard wears skirt with thigh-high … – Daily Mail
- The ins and outs of treating your skin with pulsed light rejuvenation Varilite … – CultureMap Austin
- Costumes, skin, dogs … even kids warm up for Carnival – Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Why Jim Flaherty’s skin condition matters to Canadians – CTV News
- Massage can enhance skin tone, improve health – Zee News
- Nu Skin Enterprises Announces $250 Million Increase In Share Repurchase … – MarketWatch (press release)
- Winter Health: Tips For Healthier Skin And Hair This Season – Huffington Post
- Naomi Watts: Facial Skin Secrets Revealed! – Just Jared
- Inside Niyaz Raza’s skin – Times of India
- Dr. Frank Bures: Scaly skin often symptom of healing – Winona Daily News