Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- How To Use Tinted Moisturizer To Brighten Up Dull Winter Skin (PHOTOS) – Huffington Post
- World’s Fattest Man Wants Skin Removal Surgery – Yahoo! News (blog)
- Protein behind dry and scaly skin in eczema discovered – Zee News
- Beauty Research: Scent-sational Skin and Hair From H2O Plus and Oscar Blandi – Marketwire (press release)
- Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs Might Cause Skin Damage, Study Suggests – LiveScience.com
- Skincare Tips For Brighter, Younger-Looking Skin In 3 Minutes (PHOTOS) – Huffington Post
- Scarlett Johansson Admits Skin Obsession Has Made Her A Dermatology Pro – Entertainmentwise
- How to take care of oily skin – Times of India
- Seeing Below the Skin: Advanced Tools to Diagnose Cancer – UConn Advance (blog)
- Cold Front: Making sure your skin doesn’t get the winter blues – Irish Independent