Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Saving Babies’ Skin: Taking The “Ouch” Out Of Medical Tape – WFTV Orlando
- Foods that enhance skin and hair – Daily Ardmoreite
- Skin bleach worst star beauty trend of 2012 – Rolling Out
- Get a glow on your skin this winter – Hindustan Times
- For that winter skin glow: keep it hydrated, moisturised – RxPG NEWS
- Super foods for gorgeous skin – Times of India
- Get Glowing: Airbrush tanning owner on crusade against skin cancer – The Weston Forum
- Moistening The Skin This Dry – Leadership Newspapers
- L’Oréal Opens Skin Research Center In Singapore – Asian Scientist Magazine
- Keep skin hydrated, moisturised in winter – Times of India