Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Banana Boat recalls sunscreen after cases of skin igniting when exposed to flame – Fox News
- Miley Cyrus on ‘Men’: Skimpy wardrobe exposes tattoos, skin – Examiner.com
- Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Leather Jacket Is ‘Like A Second Skin’ In Awkward … – Entertainmentwise
- Skin in the game – The Australian
- Outdoor Notes for Oct. 19: Skin no longer an issue when filleting fish – Plain Dealer
- No more skin horrors – expressandstar.com
- Bond Turns 50: Music of 007 movies made you feel ‘like you were in Bond’s skin’ – Fox News
- Blender Skin Modifier – GameDev.net (blog)
- Analysis links psoriasis, diabetes – Fox News
- What are these red moles?