Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Mercury Found in Skin-Lightening Cream Smuggled from Mexico – Fox News
- Fortunate Gor Skin Leopards in Cup Semi – AllAfrica.com
- Skin in the game is crucial, but how much? – Financial Times
- US agency warns of skin lesions from goats, sheep – Reuters
- Renova vs Refissa – which is better?
- What are safe products in pregnancy?
- Can lips, skin get addicted to moisturizer? – Reno Gazette Journal (blog)
- What about stem cell products?
- What is the latest for facial port wine stains?
- A question about Fraxel post procedure care – what’s best?