Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Sometimes you read things that are so ridiculous you can barely believe your eyes. Today that prize goes to the Nigerian and Cameroonian musician Dencia, the woman behind a skin lightening product called Whitenicious — yes, that is the product's real …
Woman Behind 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleach Clearly Doesn't Have a Publicist
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Quick-Release Medical Tape Minimizes Neonatal Skin Injury – Azom.com
- CFL Bulbs May be Harmful to Our Skin – EmpowHer
- Nu Skin Enterprises Reschedules Third Quarter Earnings – Sacramento Bee
- Quick-release tape could prevent neonatal skin injuries – Los Angeles Times
- New Blog Landing Page
- How long should I wait with a filler problem before calling my doctor?
- Is dermaplaning okay for acne prone skin??
- I live in Indonesia where it’s humid and I have oily skin. What type of powder is best?
- The skin they’re in – Minnesota Daily
- In Their Skin – Washington Post