Vail Daily health feature : Protect your skin this summer
Vail Daily News
Special to the Daily Those unable to wear protective clothing out in the sun should protect all exposed skin with sunscreen. Local dermatologist Dr. Jean Urquhart recommends using an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapplying every two hours. “It is important …
Skin cancer still a threat for darker skin tones
Pacific Hospital Long Beach Reveals Tips for Summer Skin Safety
Must Have Clothing That Keeps Your Skin Safe Without Sunscreen
- International beauties: Skin care products from far and away – The Phoenix
- Galderma Agrees to Buy Spirig to Gain Skin-Care Treatments – Bloomberg
- Trying on a Look? You Can Ask an App for Help – New York Times
- Skin Care Q & A: Will Irradiating our Vegetables Affect the Health of Our Skin?
- Reduce Redness: 5 Ways To Keep Sensitive Skin In Check This Winter – Huffington Post
- Durata says skin infection drug meets late-stage trial goal – Reuters
- What is the best treatment for pigmentation issues on the face?
- Perk Up Dull, Chapped Skin This Winter: Expert Tips To Keeping Skin Radiant – Hollywood Life
- Bolstering extracellulal matrix prevents skin aging – News-Medical.net
- Advanced Laser Resurfacing Procedure Rejuvenates Skin at Virginia Plastic … – Marketwire (press release)