Vail Daily health feature : Protect your skin this summer
Vail Daily News
Special to the Daily Those unable to wear protective clothing out in the sun should protect all exposed skin with sunscreen. Local dermatologist Dr. Jean Urquhart recommends using an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapplying every two hours. “It is important …
Skin cancer still a threat for darker skin tones
Pacific Hospital Long Beach Reveals Tips for Summer Skin Safety
Must Have Clothing That Keeps Your Skin Safe Without Sunscreen
- Skin Care Tips: Younger Skin Comes from Beauty Foods – LifeGoesStrong
- Hospital promotes skin-to-skin contact with newborns – KEPR 19
- Quinn asks lawmakers to put some skin in the game on pension, health care cuts – Chicago Tribune
- Keep Skin Looking Great After 50, From Bobbi Brown (WATCH) – Huffington Post
- What is the best nonsurgical treatment for crepey skin under the eyes?
- I’m a guy with acne and nothing has worked. What now?
- Why haven’t you answered my question?
- I Swapped Skin-Care Routines With My Boyfriend – New York Magazine
- Sirona Biochem’s Cosmetic Skin Lighteners More Stable Than Leading … – Equities.com
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Named on Creepy, ‘Skin-Crawly’ Romance List – Gather Celebs News Channel