Vail Daily health feature : Protect your skin this summer
Vail Daily News
Special to the Daily Those unable to wear protective clothing out in the sun should protect all exposed skin with sunscreen. Local dermatologist Dr. Jean Urquhart recommends using an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapplying every two hours. “It is important …
Skin cancer still a threat for darker skin tones
Pacific Hospital Long Beach Reveals Tips for Summer Skin Safety
Must Have Clothing That Keeps Your Skin Safe Without Sunscreen
- Katy Perry skin-tight dress bears Obama campaign slogan – Boston.com
- A question regarding the new product Belotero (Merck) – a filler.
- Can a scar caused by a cold sore be improved by laser treatment?
- More problems with melasma??
- Skin Care for Eczema Follows the ‘Less is More’ Principle
- “NuFACE Week” at Skincare-News.com – Day Three – Superior NuFACE Anti-Aging … – MarketWatch (press release)
- Economics Journal: Is Fairer Skin Really ‘Better’? – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Nu Skin Enterprises Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 – Sacramento Bee
- Skin and Hair Tips for Sandy-Smacked Storm Chasers – New York Magazine
- Quick-Release Medical Tape Minimizes Neonatal Skin Injury – Azom.com