Vail Daily health feature : Protect your skin this summer
Vail Daily News
Special to the Daily Those unable to wear protective clothing out in the sun should protect all exposed skin with sunscreen. Local dermatologist Dr. Jean Urquhart recommends using an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapplying every two hours. “It is important …
Skin cancer still a threat for darker skin tones
Pacific Hospital Long Beach Reveals Tips for Summer Skin Safety
Must Have Clothing That Keeps Your Skin Safe Without Sunscreen
- To Shawna
- What do you think of hair laser combs?
- Can Restylane be used for lines in the neck?
- Help – my 17 1/2 y.o. daughter is having acne and other skin problems!
- I’m 34 – would I be a good candidate for Thermage?
- Melasma in pregnancy.
- I’m doing fine with Retin A (tretinoin) everywhere except one spot on my forehead??
- The Best Skin Care Products Don’t Use Fragrances Made in a Lab
- What about using canulas instead of needles for fillers?
- Problems after a laser treatment!!