Vail Daily health feature : Protect your skin this summer
Vail Daily News
Special to the Daily Those unable to wear protective clothing out in the sun should protect all exposed skin with sunscreen. Local dermatologist Dr. Jean Urquhart recommends using an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapplying every two hours. “It is important …
Skin cancer still a threat for darker skin tones
Pacific Hospital Long Beach Reveals Tips for Summer Skin Safety
Must Have Clothing That Keeps Your Skin Safe Without Sunscreen
- How To Fix Upper Lip Lines
- SKIN CANCER INFORMATION – TownSquareBuzz.com
- A Super Obscure Patent Now Blocks 3D Printing Of Weapons, Food, Prosthetics … – Business Insider
- Irritated by a Skin Care Product?
- Understanding Wrinkles
- Can you tell me about mesotherapy?
- Is there any fix for dark elbows and knees?
- Dear readers – I was gone for a week visiting my daughter – back now!!
- Dr. I – where did the product section go?
- In treating acne scars, is the timing of Fraxel treatments important??