Vail Daily health feature : Protect your skin this summer
Vail Daily News
Special to the Daily Those unable to wear protective clothing out in the sun should protect all exposed skin with sunscreen. Local dermatologist Dr. Jean Urquhart recommends using an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapplying every two hours. “It is important …
Skin cancer still a threat for darker skin tones
Pacific Hospital Long Beach Reveals Tips for Summer Skin Safety
Must Have Clothing That Keeps Your Skin Safe Without Sunscreen
- What is the latest for facial port wine stains?
- A question about Fraxel post procedure care – what’s best?
- Grandfather: Boy, 7, in Perry gasoline fire to undergo skin grafts – StandardNet
- Save your skin – Khaleej Times
- Know the difference between dry skin and disease. (Fotolia.com) – Albany Times Union
- Bird skin expert to speak at Audubon meeting – Ravalli Republic
- Get the ultimate makeover at G Skin Therapy in Exeter – Seacoastonline.com
- Prep your skin for winter – Times of India
- Battling Rough, Dry Skin? Leading Cosmetic Dermatologist Recommends … – Sacramento Bee
- How To Wash Your Face: 7 Ways To Keep Your Skin Healthy – Huffington Post