Vail Daily health feature : Protect your skin this summer
Vail Daily News
Special to the Daily Those unable to wear protective clothing out in the sun should protect all exposed skin with sunscreen. Local dermatologist Dr. Jean Urquhart recommends using an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapplying every two hours. “It is important …
Skin cancer still a threat for darker skin tones
Pacific Hospital Long Beach Reveals Tips for Summer Skin Safety
Must Have Clothing That Keeps Your Skin Safe Without Sunscreen
- Nu Skin Enterprises Reschedules Third Quarter Earnings – Sacramento Bee
- Quick-release tape could prevent neonatal skin injuries – Los Angeles Times
- New Blog Landing Page
- How long should I wait with a filler problem before calling my doctor?
- Is dermaplaning okay for acne prone skin??
- I live in Indonesia where it’s humid and I have oily skin. What type of powder is best?
- The skin they’re in – Minnesota Daily
- In Their Skin – Washington Post
- Tech bloggers: Surface beauty skin deep – Chicago Tribune
- Dog’s skin problems and clogged glands can be treated without breaking the bank – Chicago Tribune