Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- One held with leopard skin – Business Standard
- Man spends decades urinating through skin – Global Times
- Indonesian Shoe Company Withdraws Pig Skin Products From Market – Jakarta Globe
- Nantwich skin clinic celebrates first anniversary with £20000 charitable donation – Crewe Chronicle
- Winter skin saviours – keep your skin looking hot when it’s cold – Sugarscape
- How to make your own skin care products – Auburn Citizen
- The Secret Behind Cate Blanchett’s Flawless Skin – Extra (blog)
- Local Kickers distributor apologize for ‘halal’ label – Jakarta Post
- 5-day plan to get a glowing skin – Daily News & Analysis
- Skincare during the holidays – Jamaica Gleaner