Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Best medical specialist: Ahwatukee Skin and Laser – Ahwatukee Foothills News
- Reader’s view: Skin tone cannot identify a terrorist – Duluth News Tribune
- Experiment Proves Beauty Is Much More Than Skin Deep – WBFS
- Free skin cancer screening scheduled in St. Cloud – Alexandria Echo Press
- Cold-weather tips for taking care of your skin – Vanderbilt University News
- Cells flock like birds to heal skin wounds – Futurity: Research News
- Life & Health: Dry, Winter Skin – WTAJ
- Mutations Found in ‘Junk’ DNA May Be Driving Skin Cancers – Bloomberg
- When Seasons Change, So Should Your Skin-Care Routine – Huffington Post
- Ring covered in human skin gives design the finger – CNET