Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Skin Authority offers two ways to celebrate National Teacher Appreciation Week – Rancho Santa Fe Review
- Graedons’ Pharmacy: Will snail slime smooth skin? – Bradenton Herald
- Dahntay Jones gets under opponents’ skin – FS South
- Loving the skin he’s in – Shelby County Reporter
- Under my skin: memories of a war 10 years on – ABC Online
- Effects of eczema more than skin deep – TheChronicleHerald.ca
- ‘Butterfly’ Brothers Harry And Cody Churchill Die Of Rare Skin Condition – Huffington Post UK
- Taxidermist auctions off cat-skin rug – Stuff.co.nz
- Secrets to Youthful Skin Found at Your Local Drugstore – ABC News
- Skin Deep: Melanoma can happen to you – Florida Today