Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Ageless skin with La Mer’s new miracle cream – Philippine Star
- Alligator Skin Seats Look a Bit Creepy, and So Does the Matching Vest – autoevolution
- Style Scene: 5 reasons working out makes your skin healthy, too – Tulsa World
- AIC Ventures Acquires Sun & Skin Care Research Facility – Private Equity Hub (press release)
- Tattoo artist’s commitment isn’t just skin deep – News & Observer
- Say bye-bye to dryness: The best products to beat winter skin – Metro
- Solutions for sagging skin under the arms – WWL
- Celtics get under Carmelo Anthony’s skin, beat Knicks – Newsday
- One woman’s resolve, others’ resource: The Skin Institute – Dixie Press Online
- Carnival season brings revival of Skin Horse Theater’s well-received ‘Hedwig … – NOLA.com