Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Oscar-Buzz Cheat Sheet: The Sessions, a Contender Even Mr. Skin Can Love – E! Online
- Banana Boat recalls sunscreen after cases of skin igniting when exposed to flame – Fox News
- Miley Cyrus on ‘Men’: Skimpy wardrobe exposes tattoos, skin – Examiner.com
- Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Leather Jacket Is ‘Like A Second Skin’ In Awkward … – Entertainmentwise
- Skin in the game – The Australian
- Outdoor Notes for Oct. 19: Skin no longer an issue when filleting fish – Plain Dealer
- No more skin horrors – expressandstar.com
- Bond Turns 50: Music of 007 movies made you feel ‘like you were in Bond’s skin’ – Fox News
- Blender Skin Modifier – GameDev.net (blog)
- Analysis links psoriasis, diabetes – Fox News