Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Inside Niyaz Raza’s skin – Times of India
- Dr. Frank Bures: Scaly skin often symptom of healing – Winona Daily News
- Bella’s beauty buzz: This year’s eyelash trends, plus the solution to … – Daily Mail
- Skin drugs being sold as bleaching cosmetics – Daily Monitor
- Milk thistle protects against skin cancer – Pakistan Daily Times
- Rate of skin melanomas in young people has increased dramatically, study finds – Daily Comet
- Leopard, deer skin seized; two poachers held – Times of India
- How to Protect and Perfect Your Skin This Winter – Fashionista
- Indiana Pacers Lay Blueprint for Getting Under Miami Heat’s Skin – Bleacher Report
- The Truth about Laser Skin Resurfacing – Celebrity Beverly Hills Doctor … – San Francisco Chronicle (press release)