Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Local dermatologist creates skin care line for men – Ahwatukee Foothills News
- Why Herbalife and Nu Skin Shares Tumbled – Motley Fool
- Nu Skin Suffers As Investors Back Away From Door-To-Door – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Tiger skin seized – Himalayan Times
- Skin hangovers on the rise in party season – Times of India
- Hensman leads in skin cancer fight – Newcastle Herald
- Top-Ranked NU Skin Enterprises Getting Very Oversold – Forbes
- Products for the eye area?
- Winter Skin Care: How to Wash Your Face (video) – Ottawa Citizen
- Hepatitis C Drug Linked With Deadly Skin Rashes – RTT News