Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Melasma in pregnancy.
- I’m doing fine with Retin A (tretinoin) everywhere except one spot on my forehead??
- The Best Skin Care Products Don’t Use Fragrances Made in a Lab
- What about using canulas instead of needles for fillers?
- Problems after a laser treatment!!
- Does Fraxel or any laser thin the skin?
- Is it okay to use Botox around the lips instead of Juvederm?
- Are lasers okay for melasma? IPL or Fraxel?
- Remember to See Your Own Beauty
- Rock bands battle in Skin of Steel fight against melanoma – Niles Herald-Spectator