Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- People’s Pharmacy: Will snail slime smooth skin? – Buffalo News
- Ten people treated for skin irritation in Virginia Beach – The Virginian-Pilot
- Nine Natural Ways to Love Your Skin – Huffington Post
- More than a dozen treated for skin irritation in Va. Beach – The Virginian-Pilot
- New way of detecting the most dangerous skin cancer – ABC Action News
- What Causes Sagging Facial Skin?
- GE Unit Loses $5 Million Verdict Over Dye Damage to Skin – Bloomberg
- Victoria Beckham’s $19 secret to perfect skin – New York Daily News (blog)
- The £5.95 Weleda ‘skin food’ that Victoria Beckham swears by (and Adele … – Daily Mail
- Personalised skincare: The secret behind Millie Mackintosh’s gorgeous glow – hellomagazine.com