Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Painted Skin: The Resurrection – DVD Talk
- Despite their thick skins, alligators and crocodiles are surprisingly touchy – Phys.Org
- Skin Deep: Tretinoin connects better living through chemistry – Florida Today
- In what order should I use these products??? It’s so confusing!
- Will hydroquinone help with brown spots after IPL?
- Different Causes of Brown Spots and Pigment
- Dry Skin Gets Relief with Skin Care From Other Cultures
- How to prevent dry skin – Times of India
- For redheads, skin cancer may be in the genes – Ars Technica
- Mitt Romney will win presidential election… because Redskins lost to Panthers – New York Daily News