Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- US agency warns of skin lesions from goats, sheep – Reuters
- Renova vs Refissa – which is better?
- What are safe products in pregnancy?
- Can lips, skin get addicted to moisturizer? – Reno Gazette Journal (blog)
- What about stem cell products?
- What is the latest for facial port wine stains?
- A question about Fraxel post procedure care – what’s best?
- Grandfather: Boy, 7, in Perry gasoline fire to undergo skin grafts – StandardNet
- Save your skin – Khaleej Times
- Know the difference between dry skin and disease. (Fotolia.com) – Albany Times Union