Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Hospital promotes skin-to-skin contact with newborns – KEPR 19
- Quinn asks lawmakers to put some skin in the game on pension, health care cuts – Chicago Tribune
- Keep Skin Looking Great After 50, From Bobbi Brown (WATCH) – Huffington Post
- What is the best nonsurgical treatment for crepey skin under the eyes?
- I’m a guy with acne and nothing has worked. What now?
- Why haven’t you answered my question?
- I Swapped Skin-Care Routines With My Boyfriend – New York Magazine
- Sirona Biochem’s Cosmetic Skin Lighteners More Stable Than Leading … – Equities.com
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Named on Creepy, ‘Skin-Crawly’ Romance List – Gather Celebs News Channel
- The Most Hydrating Foods For Dry Skin And Hair: Cucumbers, Fish And…Celery? – Huffington Post