Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- Do You Like Skin Alley’s New Look? – Patch.com
- Stem Cell Technology To Revolutionize The Skin Care Industry? – Seeking Alpha
- Researchers to study stress, obesity and skin function relationship – Science Network Western Australia
- Coping with Kids: Keep baby’s skin moisturized in winter – Tribune-Review
- Expert backs skin doctor who told teen patient to use sunbed – Irish Independent
- Advisory firm skinned investors by claiming ‘skin in the game’: SEC – InvestmentNews
- Christmas cleaning & your skin – Trinidad & Tobago Express
- ‘Tis the season to suffer red itchy skin: How cold walks and mulled wine mean … – Daily Mail
- Stanford Innovation: Self-Healing Skin, Easier Drink Pouring, and a New Kind … – National Geographic
- Scientists Look For New Drugs In Skin Of Russian Frog : Shots – Health News … – NPR (blog)