Singer Makes Skin Lightening Cream Called Whitenicious, We Give Her Side Eye
Huffington Post Canada
In today's upsetting and almost unbelievable news: a Cameroon pop singer is making headlines for hawking a skin lightening cream that's called…Whitenicious. Yes, you read that right. Singer Dencia has used the cream, which calls itself a "dark spot …
Woman Hawking Whitenicious Skin Bleach Has Tons of Black Friends, OK?
Dencia defends skin 'lightener'
Skin lightening: personal choice or grave mistake?
- More problems with melasma??
- Skin Care for Eczema Follows the ‘Less is More’ Principle
- “NuFACE Week” at Skincare-News.com – Day Three – Superior NuFACE Anti-Aging … – MarketWatch (press release)
- Economics Journal: Is Fairer Skin Really ‘Better’? – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Nu Skin Enterprises Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 – Sacramento Bee
- Skin and Hair Tips for Sandy-Smacked Storm Chasers – New York Magazine
- Quick-Release Medical Tape Minimizes Neonatal Skin Injury – Azom.com
- CFL Bulbs May be Harmful to Our Skin – EmpowHer
- Nu Skin Enterprises Reschedules Third Quarter Earnings – Sacramento Bee
- Quick-release tape could prevent neonatal skin injuries – Los Angeles Times