Friday's Religion News Roundup: Satan's skin * Footwash backlash * Holi Day
Religion News Service
It is Good Friday, which sounds paradoxical since this day recalls the crucifixion of Jesus. Explanations vary for the term's origins, but the import of the day is clear, and taken to extremes in the Philippines, where some people are still nailed to a …
- Renova vs Refissa – which is better?
- What are safe products in pregnancy?
- Can lips, skin get addicted to moisturizer? – Reno Gazette Journal (blog)
- What about stem cell products?
- What is the latest for facial port wine stains?
- A question about Fraxel post procedure care – what’s best?
- Grandfather: Boy, 7, in Perry gasoline fire to undergo skin grafts – StandardNet
- Save your skin – Khaleej Times
- Know the difference between dry skin and disease. (Fotolia.com) – Albany Times Union
- Bird skin expert to speak at Audubon meeting – Ravalli Republic