Friday's Religion News Roundup: Satan's skin * Footwash backlash * Holi Day
Religion News Service
It is Good Friday, which sounds paradoxical since this day recalls the crucifixion of Jesus. Explanations vary for the term's origins, but the import of the day is clear, and taken to extremes in the Philippines, where some people are still nailed to a …
- Skin care in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond – Los Angeles Times
- I’m 27 – why is Botox not working for me?
- For S. Korean men, makeup a foundation for success – Businessweek
- If I’m 22, what would be the best skincare products for me??
- A problem with microneedling and acne scars on the chest.
- More problems with fillers under the eye area!
- What could be causing these spots around my mouth, nose, etc.?
- Things to Do for your Skin in Fall
- If I have a pacemaker, would IPL, lasers or radiofrequency be safe?
- How to cure skin ulcers:Top 5 tips to get rid of skin ulcers