Friday's Religion News Roundup: Satan's skin * Footwash backlash * Holi Day
Religion News Service
It is Good Friday, which sounds paradoxical since this day recalls the crucifixion of Jesus. Explanations vary for the term's origins, but the import of the day is clear, and taken to extremes in the Philippines, where some people are still nailed to a …
- Mitt Romney will win presidential election… because Redskins lost to Panthers – New York Daily News
- Katy Perry skin-tight dress bears Obama campaign slogan – Boston.com
- A question regarding the new product Belotero (Merck) – a filler.
- Can a scar caused by a cold sore be improved by laser treatment?
- More problems with melasma??
- Skin Care for Eczema Follows the ‘Less is More’ Principle
- “NuFACE Week” at Skincare-News.com – Day Three – Superior NuFACE Anti-Aging … – MarketWatch (press release)
- Economics Journal: Is Fairer Skin Really ‘Better’? – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Nu Skin Enterprises Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 – Sacramento Bee
- Skin and Hair Tips for Sandy-Smacked Storm Chasers – New York Magazine