Friday's Religion News Roundup: Satan's skin * Footwash backlash * Holi Day
Religion News Service
It is Good Friday, which sounds paradoxical since this day recalls the crucifixion of Jesus. Explanations vary for the term's origins, but the import of the day is clear, and taken to extremes in the Philippines, where some people are still nailed to a …
- Report: Fire can melt NWUs to your skin – NavyTimes.com
- Anne Hathaway’s Flawless Porcelain Skin: Get The Look – Hollywood Life
- International beauties: Skin care products from far and away – The Phoenix
- Galderma Agrees to Buy Spirig to Gain Skin-Care Treatments – Bloomberg
- Trying on a Look? You Can Ask an App for Help – New York Times
- Skin Care Q & A: Will Irradiating our Vegetables Affect the Health of Our Skin?
- Reduce Redness: 5 Ways To Keep Sensitive Skin In Check This Winter – Huffington Post
- Durata says skin infection drug meets late-stage trial goal – Reuters
- What is the best treatment for pigmentation issues on the face?
- Perk Up Dull, Chapped Skin This Winter: Expert Tips To Keeping Skin Radiant – Hollywood Life