Drinking in the sun may raise risk of skin cancer
But new research suggests that alcohol may stop the skin battling harmful UV rays from the sun, and could even lead to the most deadly form of skin cancer. Drinking more than a pint of beer or glass of wine a day raises the risk of developing melanoma …
Drinking alcohol regularly can raise risk of skin cancer by 55 per cent
Why can skin cancers occur in parts of your body not exposed to the sun?
Alcohol 'raises skin cancer risk'
- Cameron Health’s under-skin ICD safe, effective – Chicago Tribune
- Could a battery-operated skin patch relieve migraine pain? – The Courier-Journal
- 10 Celebrities With The Best Skin In Hollywood – Starpulse.com
- Microscale Medical Sensors Inserted Under Skin Powered Wirelessly by … – Science Daily (press release)
- 6 Superfoods To Make Your Skin Glow On Your Wedding Day – Huffington Post
- Labour’s unity is skin-deep – New Statesman
- Breakers wary of banana-skin first game – Stuff.co.nz
- New test for skin sensitization without using animals – Medical Xpress
- New test for skin sensitization without using animals – EurekAlert (press release)
- Young people still risking skin cancer for tans – Baltimore Sun (blog)